The original, and still the best, the B&D Roll-A-Door. The Roll-A-Door Traditional Wideline is a stronger door, with a more rigid steel curtain and heavy duty spring and drums for the lifting mechanism. The Traditional Wideline Roll-A-Door has a deeper, rounded curtain shape, making it a stronger door with a more rigid steel curtain and heavy duty spring and drums for the lifting mechanism. Available in sizes from 1250mm to 3000mm in height and from 2500mm to 5500mm in width.
Features and BenefitsB&D Roll-A-Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation. Features include:
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your B&D Roll-A-Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Pressed steel castellated drum wheels, not plastic like some brands.
- Combination of precision springing and pressed steel drum, not plastic like competitors, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- Lifting handle conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. B&D Roll-A-Door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- The weatherstrip with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for better fit.
The B&D Roll-A-Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- Pick resistant lock design.
- Waist high, stylish centre lift lock that is durable and comfortable to touch in the heat of summer or the cold of winter.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Traditional Wideline curtain with deeper, rounded curtain shape providing a stronger door with a more rigid steel curtain, and comes standard with heavy duty springs and drums.
Double bar centre lift lock, with deep finger recess externally and turn knob internally for easier operation. New 6 wafter lock barrel design, featuring a much sturdier locking mechanism that is hightly pick resistant.