The original, and still the best, the B&D Roll-A-Door. The B&D Roll-A-Door stands out from the competition, and will enhance the appearance of your home with quality, finish and colour options available. The Squareline Wideline Roll-A-Door will perform reliably over many years. The Squareline Wideline Roll-A-Door has a curtain shape the same as the Squareline Deluxe garage door, making this range perfect for homes that need both a single and double garage door. Available in sizes from 1200mm to 3000mm in height and from 2500mm to 5500mm in width.
Features and BenefitsSmooth & Quiet B&D Roll-A-Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation. Features include:
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your B&D Roll-A-Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Pressed steel castellated drum wheels, not plastic like some brands.
- Combination of precision springing and pressed steel drum, not plastic like competitors, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- Lifting handle conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. B&D Roll-A-Door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- The weatherstrip with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for better fit.
The B&D Roll-A-Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- Pick resistant lock design.
- Waist high, stylish centre lift lock that is durable and comfortable to touch in the heat of summer or the cold of winter.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Squareline Deluxe and Squareline Wideline pressed square-line panels reduce the deflection in the door curtain and the visible effect of seaming joints.
Double bar centre lift lock, with deep finger recess externally and turn knob internally for easier operation. New 6 wafter lock barrel design, featuring a much sturdier locking mechanism that is hightly pick resistant.